Guidance for employees impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19)
There will be a significant impact on employees and the self-employed who are asked to self-isolate if they have symptoms of the virus, or if others in their household do, or if they take time off sick with the virus. Every person who takes these steps helps ensure lives are saved and that must be supported.
The Government guidance for employees linked below includes the following:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): what to do if you were employed and have lost your job
- Guidance and support for employees during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): what to do if you’re self-employed and getting less work or no work
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): what to do if you’re already getting benefits
- New Style Employment and Support Allowance
The overall advice is provided here and will be updated as new advice is provided.
All business and self-employed advice can be found here.
Last updated 26th May 2020